Across the spectrum of activity related to preventing and managing workplace injuries there are many and varied service providers that you need to engage with to achieve the best outcomes. These can include:
Workers Compensation Services has a network of preferred providers which it can access to assist our clients.
We work with you to run selection processes, set up effective service contracts and associated key performance indicators and to monitor the ongoing effectiveness of the provider’s performance.
1. Access to highly experienced and qualified industry professionals that regularly engage with an array of service providers.
2. Skills in running provider selection processes and managing performance under these contracts for service.
3. Opportunities to improve outcomes and achieve cost reductions.
Your organisation may need to consider design and implementation of improved management systems if:
1. You are looking to implement strategic risk management initiatives supported by external service providers.
2. You need help managing difficult cases by engaging legal, investigative or rehabilitation support.
3. You are considering or currently use actuarial services.
4. You are considering or currently use a specialised software programme.
Outsourcing allows company executives to focus on the core business while outside experts manage non-essential activitiesLearn More
We can help you design and implement robust injury management and workers compensation processes in your organisationLearn More