Workers Compensation Services has particular expertise in working with Private Equity firms and corporate organisations that are acquiring or divesting businesses.
We understand the need for timely and accurate advice that provides clear direction to your organisation about the compliance of the target business, any insured exposures or any performance issues that require consideration.
Undertaking an independent review of the insurance arrangements of the target business could result in:
1. Cost reductions following a review of the structure of your policy structure, industry classification and declared remuneration.
2. Opportunities to consider alternate programme structures – self-insurance, burning cost etc. that would reduce overall costs to the organisation.
3. Ensuring that the target business has in place compliant insurance arrangements covering all employees in accordance with the legislation.
4. Identification of the key drivers of cost and any underlying performance trends that will determine the management strategies that need to be implemented.
Your organisation may need an independent review of its insurance arrangements if:
1. A basic compliance review of all target businesses is a good idea. Organisations at all sizes have been found to have issues with insurance coverage that would transfer to the acquiring organisation.
2. Many independent reviews in like situations have identified opportunities for improvement which translate to better profitability of the acquisition.
3. The acquisition or divestment means separating a business or establishing a new business.
Outsourcing allows company executives to focus on the core business while outside experts manage non-essential activitiesLearn More
We can help you design and implement robust injury management and workers compensation processes in your organisationLearn More