Workers Compensation Services (WCS) was acquired by PSC Insurance Group on the 31st October 2018. The Director of the business, Kirsty Roser continues to lead the practice at PSC Insurance Group. All staff and services to our clients remain unchanged.
PSC Insurance Brokers is a division of publicly listed PSC Insurance Group Limited (ASX: PSI). PSC Insurance Group focuses on being the trusted insurance and risk management partner for its diverse range of Small to Medium Enterprise (SME) clients. A publicly listed insurance intermediary business, PSC Insurance Group has a proven track record protecting the business and personal assets of SMEs in Australia, New Zealand and the UK. Website link for your information. http://www.pscinsurancegroup.com.au/
Workers Compensation Services works with businesses to reduce costs and improve injury and claims management practices.
We are a team of highly skilled and experienced consultants that have a proven track record in reducing premium cost. We have offices Sydney, Melbourne and Perth.
Workers Compensation Services partners with companies to set strategic direction and to monitor and achieve targets that will reduce costs.
Workers Compensation Services key approach to working with organisations is to focus on problem solving and developing specific solutions. Our expertise ranges from injury prevention through to insurance policy placement. Our services include:
- Workers compensation policy review including verification of industry classifications, wages declarations, premium calculations and policy structures.
- Feasibility studies assessing alternate program options such as Retro Paid Loss/Burning Cost/Loss Prevention Recovery and self-insurance.
- Program review and benchmarking to identify cost drivers and opportunities for improvement.
- Due diligence reviews for companies acquiring or divesting businesses. We have significant experience working with business during merger and acquisition phases.
- Audit and review of the injuries, claims and workers compensation management systems, procedures and resources in place at an organisation. This includes self-insurer audits.
- Provision of outsourced services ranging from injury management to workers compensation management.
Workers Compensation Services does not provide “off the shelf” services. Each engagement is designed to suit an individual client’s needs.